Contact Center Agent Training
This course has already finished. If you are interested in this course, please contact our call center. We will inform you next training schedule.
2nd week of May 2011
NEC Training Center (2nd floor Serm-mit Tower)
- Contact Center Agents
- 25 persons
Managing an effective Contact Center has its challenges so you need to take advantage of anything that's going to improve customer service, grow revenue and keep your customers happy.
Benefits of NEC Contact Center Solution
- Improved responses and customer service levels
- Higher staff productivity and operating costs
- Lower abandonment rates
- Effective handling of priority customers
- Better information management
Agent Training’s Objectives
After complete this training, attendees will be able to:
- Have knowledge in Contact Center Concept, including Queue and agent.
- Understand the operations of Agent Desktop
- Know how to use Agent Telephone function increasing Contact Center Performance
- Basic trouble shooting
- 9:30am to 11:30pm
- Morning break: 10:15am to 10:30am
Administrator Training’s Course Outline
|Overview of NEC Contact Center Solution||45 Minutes|
|Basic Trouble Shooting||30 Minutes|