Displaying present location in the site.
Scalability for the Growing Business Support for VoIP and Traditional Voice Enhanced Centralized Management
The UNIVERGE SV8300 communications server is the ideal system for medium-sized businesses that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
At a Glance
- Support of up to 1536 stations and 512 trunks
- 19” stackable chassis architecture
- Scalability for the growing business
- Support for VoIP and traditional voice
- Enhanced centralized management
- Enables Unified Communications integration
UNIVERGE SV8300 BENEFITS
- Centralized management solution relieves the management burden for IT departments.
- Support of both VoIP and traditional voice on a single SV8300 system.
- Application integration for better customer service and improved teamwork.
- Scalability to a 2048 ports single image system, distributed over multiple sites.
- Rack-stackable architecture for server functions, media gateways and media converters in a single unit.
UNIVERGE SV8300 FEATURES
The SV8300 is a full-featured IP based communications system providing a rich feature set of existing NEAX2000 IPS, with pure Voice over IP (VoIP) communications, across corporate Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN and WAN).
- Dual CPU (Option)
- Remote node unit
- Small to medium Call Center
- Open SIP Standard terminal
- Hotel functionality
- CCIS Networking
- SIP Trunk point to point and to multipoint
- Least-cost routing for self-healing networks
- IP-DECT solution
UNIVERGE SV8300 SPECIFICATIONS
|Dimensions||19 inches wide, 3 Rack Units high|
|Input Power||AC 100-240V (50/60Hz)|
|Processors||Intel Celeron-M 600MHz|
|Memory||DDR SDRAM 256MB |
Flash ROM 64MB
Backup SRAM 4MB
|Number of Ports||2,048 ports|
|Remote Unit||Expandable to 46 Nodes|
|Multi language||16 languages|
|Applications||Internal ACD Max 1,024 stations |
OAI support UNIVERGE applications
Fax over IP (T.38 Support)
Mobile Extension Enhancement
|Interface||Ethernet 10/100, 10/100/1000, RS232|
|Protocol||IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP,OAI, ISDN, Q-SIG, CCIS etc.|
|Optional Tools & Features:||IP- DECT |
WIFI Phone, Soft Phone