Displaying present location in the site.
Software as a Service
In the software-as-a-service cloud model, the vendor supplies the hardware infrastructure, the software product and interacts with the user through a front-end portal. SaaS is a very broad market. Services can be anything from Web-based email to inventory control and database processing. Because the service provider hosts both the application and the data, the end user is free to use the service from anywhere.
- Customer use the software via web browser.
- Pay as you go go cost and on demand model.
- Vendor provides technical operation, maintenance and support for the software provided to their client.
- SaaS benefit
- - Low investment cost.
- - Shortly to implement and start used.
- - Customer no need to maintenance or update software version.
- - Ease of use. (Access via internet web browser)