Displaying present location in the site.
Application Platform for Hotels
An Integrated Hotel Application Package
“UNIVERGE H10000 Series” provides a series of hotel applications pre-installed, pre-configured and pre-tested. This product standardizes hotel systems and therefore helps to reduce the total IT related cost.
- Highly Reliable and Efficient applications, all in one.
- Standardized system for chain or brand-wide systems.
- Reduced IT footprint – save energy and go green.
- Faster and Safer system deployment.
- Easier backups and maintenance.
- Single window support for a set of hotel systems.
All in One - Hotel communication solution package
UNIVERGE H11100 / UNIVERGE H11300
- Including Hotel Server Application, Call Accounting, Voicemail, PC Attendant console and Hotel PABX in one server.
- Best suited for new opening properties that need integrated package solutions.
Hotel Application Server
UNIVERGE H10100 / UNIVERGE H10300
- Provides Hotel Server Application (PABX-PMS Interface), Call Accounting and Voicemail in one server.
- Best suited for new opening hotels with NEC PABX and who are considering the renewal of hotel applications.
|Features||UNIVERGE H10100||UNIVERGE H10300||UNIVERGE H11100||UNIVERGE H11300|
|Hotel Server Application(PABX-PMS Interface)||×||×||×||×|
|PC Attendant Console||(Interfaced with UA5200)||(Interfaced with UA5200)||×||×|
|Hotel PABX||(Interfaced with SV9300)||(Interfaced with SV9500)||×*||×|
UNIVERGE H10000 Series Features
Hotel Server Application (PABX-PMS Interface)
Hotel server application has PMS-I/F to be connected to Oracle Hospitality “Opera” or NEC “NEHOPS”.
Call Accounting software handles and stores call accounting data to provide reports for call charges, to display the results on the screen or to print out outputs.
Record and play messages for each hotel guest.
PC Attendant Console (UNIVERGE UA5200)
Feature rich attendant console designed to optimize the attendant performance and enhance guest services.
PABX software with sophisticated and enhanced feature sets to satisfy from the small and mid-sized hotels with basic services to the large-sized luxury hotels with full of rich features.