“Personal information” means any information provided by you, which can be used to identify you, such information include but are not limited to your name, address or e-mail address.
Disclosure and Use of Personal Information
- NEC TH will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party unless NEC TH has your permission and such disclosures will be restricted to (i) our professional advisers, including without limitation our lawyers, accountants and auditors; (ii) our third party service providers, including without limitation those who provide payment, administrative or other services in connection to the operation of this Site and/or of our business; (iii) any agent acting on our behalf; and/or (iv) our business alliance partners.
- NEC TH may disclose your Personal Information if NEC TH determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the terms and conditions herein or protect NEC TH’s operations or users.
- NEC TH may use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve NEC TH’s products, services, and customer communications.
- NEC TH may partner with reputable companies who may need to collect and maintain certain subscriber information to help NEC TH improve NEC TH’s services and products. NEC TH will obtain your consent before sharing your Personal Information with any of them.
- NEC TH may use your Personal Information to communicate with you for marketing or research purposes. In this regard, NEC TH will also provide NEC TH’s subscribers with straightforward procedures to provide or withdraw consent to receive the latest marketing offers or promotions, or for NEC TH to provide information to any third party.
- NEC TH will collect your Personal Information when you sign up for product information, participate in direct marketing etc.
- If NEC TH sells all or part of its business, NEC TH may include your Personal Information as part of NEC TH’s assets. This will enable the acquirer to continue to provide services to you.
- By providing NEC TH with your Personal Information, you consent to any and all such disclosure and use.
We take protecting your Personal Information very seriously and assure you that your Personal Information will be treated with high standards of security to ensure that your Personal Information is safeguarded against any loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, there are always risks involved with providing Personal Information as no technology is completely risk-free or can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In this regard, NEC TH will take the appropriate security measures to prevent and minimize such risks but NEC TH will not be held responsible in the event that any third party gains unauthorized access to your Personal Information.
Links to other websites