Displaying present location in the site.
Business Continuity Plan
23 March 2020
Dear Valued Customers & Partners
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has resulted in a number of unprecedented challenges for individuals and corporations worldwide. NEC has taken pre-emptive action to ensure the well-being of everyone in strict accordance to guidelines from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and our governmental bodies.
The measures we have in place include:
- A robust Business Continuity Plan (BCP) across all business functions and support arms.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfection schedules have been drawn up and are strictly adhered to. These include cleaning of the entire office premises, including all the meeting rooms.
- Compulsory screening and health and travel declarations are mandatory for all persons before each entry into the office building.
- Employees who have fever and/or other symptoms of respiratory illness, regardless of travel history, will be required to remain in their place of residence at all times for a 14-day period.
- Meetings and events are to be rescheduled or held online. Face-to-face interactions of any sort must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Employees are deferring all non-essential travel during this period, whether work-related or non-work related.
- NEC Thailand has always had a flexible work environment which segues easily with work-at-home schemes. To enhance the security of confidential work materials, all our employees have fully-secured laptops with encrypted storage and end-to-end tunnel protection via secure VPN. Our employees have also undergone extensive training on data classification and protection of confidential data
As always, we do not waver in our commitment to our employees, customers, partners and communities, and are doing our utmost to mitigate the impacts of this global health crisis.
As the situation unfolds, further steps may be necessary and we will update you accordingly on our website.
Should you require further clarification, please contact us at +66 (02) 259 1192