Displaying present location in the site.
Privacy Statement NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd
NEC Corporation (Thailand) Limited is focusing on Solutions for Society businesses that utilize the strengths of our state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence, Biometrics, and ICT to create social values, including safety, security, efficiency and equality, which are necessary for people to live more prosperous lives. In working towards the realization of such a society, we recognize that the protection of personal data is our social responsibility, and have established a privacy framework for the protection of personal data. Efforts are constantly being made to maintain, reinforce, and enhance the framework. Moreover, data protection is integrated into our solutions and services from the design phase throughout their lifecycles.
This privacy statement sets forth our principles as follows:
- We obtain, use and provide personal data properly based on the Core Privacy Principles of OECD, namely (1) the collection limitation principle, (2) the data quality principle, (3) the purpose specification principle, (4) the use limitation principle, (5) the security safeguards principle, (6) the openness principle, (7) the individual participation principle and (8) the accountability principle, which form the cornerstone of fair information practices designed to protect personal data
- We abide by the laws, regulations, and guidelines Thailand) pertaining to the protection of personal data.
- We make efforts to implement, through the adoption of necessary and appropriate security measures, the security control of personal data handled by us, including protection from disclosure, loss or damage, as realized through our stringent Information Security policies and procedures that aim to protect the integrity and confidentiality of information and data assets that we manag.
- We appropriately respond to complaints and requests for consultation with respect to our handling of personal data, in accordance with applicable local laws and regulations as well as our information security management system. Please contact the designated person or point of contact for inquiries. In the event of a security breach, our response team immediately acts upon reports to minimize impact on relevant parties and businesses and implements safeguards to ensure no recurrences transpire in the future.
- We make efforts to continuously review and improve the current policies for the protection of personal data and our information security management system. Regular audits are carried out to scrutinize the effectiveness of the implementation.