Displaying present location in the site.
MA4000 SYSTEM MANAGEMENTIMPROVE OPERATIONS EFFICIENCY
A POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
As an enterprise telecommunications manager, you face a number of challenges: supporting converged voice/video/data networks, handling rapidly growing network traffic, and guaranteeing secure information transfer. You need flexible, cost-effective IP communications management solutions that improve network reliability and ensure network security.
A TRUE SINGLE POINT OF ENTRY
NEC's MA4000 Management System is a centralized web based management system for all communications servers. It seamlessly supports and manages the day-to-day tasks of all Communication Servers including the NEC UNIVERGE SV9000 series as well as NEC's SV7000, SV8000, 2400 IPX, SOPHO iS3000 and 2000 IPS systems.
Our MA4000 Management System provides a true single point of entry and will greatly reduce the amount of time and effort necessary to maintain your enterprise network
• Efficient use of network administrator time thanks to centralized, integrated management
• Improved network security through real-time monitoring
• Lower administration and maintenance costs
• Straightforward integration with existing network infrastructure
FEATURES AND COMPONENTS
• Centralized administration and seamless integration: manage your entire network using web-based applications.
• Powerful, intuitive tools for simplified management: evaluate the quality of service provided by a specific product or the overall performance of your network architecture and wireless infrastructure.
• VoIP convergence: support Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure integration by continuously measuring and optimizing VoIP performance.
• The MA4000's proactive fault management stops network problems before they start. Faults are collected from all Voice Communication servers in real time. Organizations can categorize these faults by type, severity, source or description and generate notices for each kind of fault.
• Accounting: gain a global perspective on telecommunications expenses with automatic accounting reports.
• Security: strengthen security using role-based access, embedded security agents, automatic encryption/authentication and redundancy solutions.